M. Sc. Mechanical Engineering at University of Hanover and Laser Center Hanover
More than 22 years of Metal Additive Manufacturing experience (since 1999):
• In 1999 worked as an intern at Hofmann Innovation Group on Additive Manufacturing (AM).
• B.Sc. Thesis on “Rapid Tooling of a Tool Insert” in 2001.
• Worked as a student assistant at Laser Center Hanover on Laser Metal AM.
• Master’s thesis on “Micro Laser Sintering with Nano Metal Powders” at Laser Center Hanover in 2004.
• 2004-2009 “Head of Materials and Technology” of the market leading company Concept Laser GmbH (accuired by GE Additive in 2016).
• Co-founder of the first Metal Additive Manufacturing service provider in Turkey (2009) and more than 9 years of practical experience as a metal AM machine user.